Hi there! Today I am participating in an awesome blog hop for Gerda Steiner Designs. I am excited to share how I used Prismacolor Pencils to create a two toned effect. These images are really easy to color in and are great for fast easy practice!
These are super simple stamped notes of kindness with quick and easy two toned coloring. I started out by stamping all of my alien images onto small cards using the mini MISTI tool. Then use your colored pencil of choice to color them in. (I used Prismacolor Pencils, but crayola would work fine as well.) To get a fun two toned effect use two colors on opposite sides fading in!
To finish these mini cards off I stamped down the fun sentiments and added the cards onto colorful mini card bases. These are super fun to brighten up somebody’s day and slip them in their bag. Everything mini these days is great, so hey why not some mini cards?!
Enjoy the video!
ALL SUPPLIES FOUND AT: http://www.ellenhutson.com/#_a_101
Keep Hopping Along:
Be sure to leave comments on everyone’s blog… There are prizes!
2. Jessica Gerstner http://www.
3. Joyce Nakaoka http://enjoyscrappin2.
4. Tanja Kabel www.littleartcottage.
5. Wiebke Zander http://buntebastelecke.
6. Emily Cupely http://dreamybreeze.
7. Francine Vuillème http://www.
8. Tara Sell http://curlecues.
9. Simon Hurley http://www.inklipse.
10. Julia Altermann http://just-one-